Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
04-20-2022, 06:20 PM
It had been a couple days since Relm had talked to Manea and asked her to go on a hunt for the yearling celebration. And with her not really being able to, Relm still wanted to make her part for the festival. She supposed she could have asked Kichi or maybe even Merrick, but naturally Alastor had been on her mind as of late.

Relm had thought about leaving her cloak off just for Alastor, but considering she was asking him on a hunt she decided to keep it on. She made her way to the main areas of Elysium's island and waited for him to show. She was casually just sitting off to the side along the mountain's face, but she couldn't help that bit of anxiety about bothering him if he was tired or really just kind of going out of her way to ask him. She didn't really think he would think any less of her, she just couldn't help feeling a little anxious.

Once she recognized Alastor from afar, she waited until he was closer before rising and approaching him, her not so unfamiliar awkwardness in her tone and wandering gaze, "I uh, wanted to contribute a hunt for the festival. Did you... want to come with me?"

"Relm"