gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
04-20-2022, 06:33 PM
She smirked to herself as Maverick pulled his toes in as if she hadn’t promised specifically there would be no biting from her. It was an amusing running joke, especially as the drugs began to really take a hold of her. It was an oddly comfortable silence that settled between them as Maverick partook in his own dose of the herbs he had given her earlier. He apparently didn’t want to miss out on the good night he offered her. Venom was still quite sore, but she didn’t care quite as much. For the sparse furnishings she was rather comfortable.

Eventually they settled into a little small talk, Maverick mentioning that he had a preference for the night hours as well. Something told her that he wasn’t fibbing about that. He explained himself further, maintaining that the night was more interesting, and Venom couldn’t argue. She wore a little half smile as her belly tingled with euphoria and she snuggled in a little tighter into the den’s furs.

He hadn’t missed her vague explanation though, and very perceptively he questioned her softly. She had been peering up at him from white gloved paws, but her gaze fell as her scattered thoughts returned. Muddled by the drugs she could feel her bottled emotions trying to escape. She didn’t want to talk about what was bothering her, but maybe that was why it was taking her so long to forget. Her life was returning to a sense of normalcy but her heart hadn’t really healed any of its cracks.

"Memories.” She whispered in return, still avoiding his brilliant gemmed gaze. Did she go on and confess what her greatest weakness was? She was already indebted to him, if he wanted the answer… Her gaze narrowed, her silly little smile faded, and the dark pulse in her chest throbbed. "My husband left me unexpectedly. I..” She faltered. Surely that was explanation enough for him.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]