Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
04-20-2022, 07:43 PM
Resting on the furs provided to him, the knock at the door surprised him and he jumped from his near-sleep when Erystotle came into the room with a fresh meal. He collected himself quickly, moving from his comfortable position to an appropriate one- sitting, slightly hunched, with his head and gaze down to his paws. The meal smelled wonderful, though he knew better than to assume it be for him regardless of all the times it had been before. Only once it was offered to him did he look at the meal, still surprised to see so much food laid out just for him.

"Yes, Sir." He spoke softly, moving towards the table and positioning himself before the meal as he was told. He was asked then how he was feeling and he took it for a trick question, as if the other man was assessing his readiness for work. He would be selfish to take another day to recover when he'd already taken so many days. "Better. I'll be ready to work whenever you're ready for me to, Sir." He spoke before taking a bite of the meal, lest he get in trouble for not eating in a timely manner.

"Speech."
Lucian is a mature character with an adult themed past. Hover for details at your own risk.