gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
04-20-2022, 09:46 PM
The light was blinding, though it seemed brighter than usual. Like there was a strange glimmer all around that was just as blinding as the bright sun, but he could barely see to tell. He could hear the sound of the waves and the caw-ing of a few seagulls nearby as his consciousness came back to him, reminding him that had wrecked the boat. Well, that the storm had wrecked the boat.

Kunai raised to perch himself on his elbows and blinked a few times to try and see better in the bright, shimmering light. His vision was starting to clear, but remained only slightly blurry from the damage done by the ocean water. Despite this however he was unaware of the approach of another and was quick to turn when he was addressed, by his name, in an unfamiliar land. The voice sounded so familiar, but with his blurry vision he struggled to see Usagi clearly at first.

"Usagi?" His voice was dry and painful, burning from the aftermath of swallowing salt water. It hurt to speak, but it certainly didn't stop him from trying. "A storm wrecked my boat. What about you?"

"Speech."
please DM all tags to skelle#0666
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!