An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
04-21-2022, 02:05 AM

Briar was a perceptive wolf as even though her father did a fairly good job of hiding something that was bothering him, she still caught that slight change in his smile at the mention of her mother and the joke of catching them together in the armory. It was certainly not the reaction she had been expecting as she teased him and it made her take note. He moved on past it before she could say something, but she definitely noticed. In true fatherly fashion he offered his help if she should ever need it, but still said that it seemed like she had it under control which she appreciated. She smiled as she replied, "I know you would. And I'll always bring you whatever you need too if you ever need it." She couldn't imagine that The Hallows was ever that much better off than Armada was, but she knew crazy things could happen like when their supply cellar was destroyed.

When her father revealed that Artorias had come to ask her parents for permission to marry her she couldn't help the wide grin that pulled across her lips in response. She had no idea that he had done that, but it just made her love Artorias all the more. He was always so thoughtful and he knew how much her parents meant to her. Her braided tail wagged happily at the bit of information he revealed and while he examined the new piece of jewelry she wore. When he asked if she was happy she nodded without hesitation, replying, "I am. I'm so happy." This had all become everything she had ever dreamed and she couldn't wait to continue living her life with Artorias here and becoming even more of the Queen she wanted to be.

She paused as she lowered her paw once he was done examining Artorias' gift, her turquoise gaze taking on a slightly more concerned, curious look. "Are you okay, dad? How're you doing? How's mom?" she questioned, turning the attention back toward him for a bit. It was so hard to know what was going on with her family now that she had moved away, but she couldn't let that little slip go without at least asking about them.

"Briar Fatalis"