gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
KatG2

Trick 2019
04-21-2022, 05:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2022, 05:41 AM by Erystotle. Edited 1 time in total.)
Erystotle moved slowly, but even his caution couldn’t make up for a lifetime of conditioning and abuse. As soon as the door gently swung open his patient was upright and at the ready. Mismatched ears fell to Erys’ head in shame, he hadn’t intended on disturbing him so much. Of course, he wa swift to answer any demand, and even if Erys words had been gentle and meant to mean at his own leisure it was odd working with a slave over say their King. There was no commanding Chimera, but with Luc every suggestion was an order.

"You can call me Erys, its alright.” He reminded Luc softly as his eyes widened in surprise at the amount of food he had been broughten. Slowly since he had been introduced to Fenmyre, Erys had been giving him more food in quantity and richness. Starting slow so his stomach would not revolt. "I am not your master, I just want to make you better.” He added softly. "For now, your work is to become healthy.” And right now that end goal was still a ways away. Soon though, Chimera would judge him and decide where he belonged going forward. It was all too reminiscent of his first encounter with the dual toned King.

"Erystotle Atlas"