size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-21-2022, 02:20 PM

Aliana spoke her piece, telling Chimera exactly how she felt. She didn't believe that any of them would ever be enough and he couldn't say that she was wrong in that, but he saw it from an entirely different perspective. The man sighed and kneaded the space between his brows once more, a headache beginning to dully thump within. She compared the wolves in his life as belongings to be collected, but he saw it as caring for others in every way that he could; as giving himself to the few that he cared about in ever manner that he was capable of giving. He wasn't sure if anyone had noticed, but he collected the broken, abused and discarded souls of the world. How could anyone avoid emotional connection when working over a period of time to heal someone from past trauma? Especially someone like him, who knew what it was like to not have love and affection. All of it made complete sense to the black and white man, but it obviously didn't make sense to the clouded woman.

He could see the emotion in Aliana's blue eyes and feel the sense of turmoil and hurt rolling off of her. He didn't know what to do about it. The man had believed he was doing the right thing in telling her about the developing attraction between himself and Reila. This whole situation felt like the one between himself and Viper and everyone knew how that turned out. Anxiety flared in the giant man and he growled again. He was a king. There was no room for doubt and anxiety in a king.

Aliana spoke again and the dual-toned brute got a better understand of her worries. She didn't want to be replaced. The woman was worried that he would eventually love someone more than her. Chimera sighed, leaning his head back and pointing his muzzle towards the night sky in an act of obvious frustration. She really was a stupid woman. It baffled the man that she could even doubt his feelings for her. She needed reassurance, that much was evident.

Coming around the fire, the giant brute pulled the woman into his embrace whether she wanted it or not. He unwittingly pressed her cheek against his heart before angling his chin downwards to that he could place a gentle kiss upon her crown. "Aliana Klein... I have never loved a creature more than you," he admitted. It was common knowledge that Siren had always been the most important being in his life, but the clouded fae within his arms had surpassed even his sweet sister. "YOU hold the key to my heart," he informed the upset woman. "I don't think I could ever love anything as much as you." Again he placed a kiss upon the top of her head.

How could he explain his viewpoint to her? As he held the woman, his voice was soft. "I give pieces of myself to others because I know that I can. Each wolf in this pack is under my care and I give them what they need. You worry about Erystotle and Reila, but loving those who have never known love, who have never been shown understanding or affection... it's a rewarding thing." His paw brushed across the woman's ribcage lightly. "You were like that, though not nearly as broken." Both Erystotle and Reila had been emotionless husks. He had somehow brought life back into both wolves. He was teaching them that they could be their own wolves without being under the thumb of a master. Their choices and actions were their own. Seeing the pair of them blossom into free wolves... it moved the Fenmyrian king. "Both associated sex with duty, abuse and pain. They're rising above that. They'll be able to have confidence to choose their own lovers soon." Was he making any sense? Was any of this getting through to her? Casting his gaze downward, Chimera looked upon the clouded crown and the soft white ears of his mate. He hoped she could understand.

"Chimera Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.