size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-21-2022, 03:16 PM

Artorias admitted that he'd bedded a man and Chimera's eyes went wide for a moment before a genuine laugh pulled from the giant king. "Look at you turning into a lecher," the brute chuckled in a good natured manner. He was glad that Artorias was embracing his sensual side. Not many wolves were honest enough or secure enough in themselves to do so. That was why they were friends, he surmised. Chimera couldn't help but feel a little responsible for the blooming of his friend, but he wouldn't mention that bit.

The conversation shifted to Avantika and Chimera nodded in agreement. The woman was very, very uptight. She probably just needed to get laid. Maybe that would release some of her pent up frustrations, for she had indeed seemed exceedingly frustrated with him during both encounters. He would have offered the services of his island home, but she would have turned him down in a heartbeat. Some people just didn't know how to live.

Again the conversation shifted, this time to celebration practices and once Chimera shared his own, Artorias' response had him chuckling again. The black and blue man proclaimed Fenmyre to be a well crafted paradise and the comment sobered Chimera somewhat. He took a sip of the wine then rolled the dish back and forth between speckled toepads. "It's a great deal of work to do what I do," he informed his companion. "And it's not all what you think." With his muzzle, Chimera pointed towards the portion of the island that held the slave pens. "I don't touch them unless I need to slake my bloodlust," Chimera spoke, looking into the swirling wine within the dish in his paws. "I only sleep with those closest to me." Since taking his queens, Chimera hadn't slept with another wolf. He was honest and true to them as much as someone like him could be. He doubted that they even knew and he wasn't the type to bring it up.

With a sigh and a shake of his blocky skull, Chimera pushed the melancholic feelings away from himself. He then looked to Artorias with a smile. "For you I'll make an exception, if you'd like. We could choose one of the slaves, or more if you're feeling feisty, and we could feast and fuck until morning." Chimera raised both his brows and his wine before taking another sip. He didn't think Artorias would take him up on that offer and that was why he'd made it so readily.

"Chimera"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.