ardent

What You Don't Know

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
10-03-2013, 11:50 PM
Destruction flicked her ears back a bit as Tahlia responded to her words. Her expression softened a bit, and the black and crimson fae shook her head. "Actually, to be truthful with you, Tahlia, I've only just found out about that myself... and... well... I'm probably the only other one besides you and Bane who would wish they would leave him be about it." Destruction caught herself, adding more. "But you'd better not tell anyone about that."

Destruction shifted a bit, a tense look appearing on her face. "Bane has mated with one other wolf in the past. A Seracia wolf. Me." She would give this a moment to set in before she continued. "I bore him a single son... though not even Bane himself knew of this. He had instructed me to eat a plant that would keep from conceiving... I still have moments myself where I wonder why I let myself go through with it." Destruction let out another soft sigh.

"Sadly my son is dead... and... after Bane helped me bury him I decided he wasn't quite as bad as I first thought. Tahlia... If you and Bane ever need a helping paw, just let me know."