Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
04-22-2022, 08:56 PM

Okay so maybe Gil wasn't as smart as he thought he was. Or he was just oblivious to obvious signals and expressions. He could blame it on the lack of socializing he'd had in the past. But he was with the pirates now and he would slowly learn how to pick up on these queues. Thankful that Sparrow was at least patient with how big of an imbecile he could be, Gil let out a whoosh of a breath as she swung into her tale.

Listening as intently as he could to the sordid story of how the pirates originated, he would nod at the appropriate moments and let out a quiet hum during the interesting parts. Their history surely did not lack in details and drama. At last, he cracked a smile before his yellow eyes widened in surprise. Turning to glance at his Pirate King, he was speechless for a few moments. "Does the quiz determine if I become a Sin or not?" Gil joked, only capable of being able to say something while his brain sorted out what she really had asked him.

Taking his own silent moment to mull over the proposition, he finally gave a firm nod. "I agree that Saints does sound better and I would be more than appreciative to become one of your Sins," his deepened tone was serious and grateful at the same time. There were no words to describe how excited he was on the inside to finally have a real purpose and position in life.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him