Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
04-22-2022, 09:49 PM

Relm perked lightly as Merrick spoke. She wasn’t much emotional aside from her clear anxieties but her attention was wholly driven on to him. "I’ve never been able to enjoy the springs before." She spoke rather quietly, "I suppose you’re not wrong." Relm was feeling a little more relaxed in the spring since Merrick led her here. But she wasn’t completely mesmerized by them. Maybe if it had been a little different company. She had enjoyed the many past interactions with Merrick while fighting off predators. Maybe if he had been a little more suggestive, she would hint a little more too.

Relm’s eyes flashed down at the pool as Merrick’s slit open a bit. She only took a couple seconds before she went to move a little closer to him, careful not to disturb the waters too much. Not really invading his space, but closer beside him now, her eyes looked up a little daring at him. She was testing the waters. "What is it you know about me?" She questioned casually, a little humorously. They had spent some time together killing, but what was it that Merrick saw in her?

"Relm"
F2U base by AshKatu