gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Acacia
04-22-2022, 10:10 PM

Merrick's eye had closed once more, but he both heard and felt Relm drawing nearer. Curious. He wondered why she was doing that. Maybe the shelf was deeper where she'd been sitting and she needed to move closer to sit comfortably in the water. Either way, he didn't think much about it and continued to enjoy his soak.

Relm spoke jokingly and the man answered, but he kept his eyes closed while he did so. "You're a good hunter and an apt fighter. You're reliable. You aren't obnoxious or annoying," 'like most women' was what he left unsaid. "That's all that I need to know." He didn't tell wolves personal things about himself, so he didn't expect to hear them from others. Actions mattered and Relm had proven herself many times over during their times together. She'd saved his life and he'd saved hers. That put the woman a tier above the rest. Were they friends? No. Would Merrick choose the fae out of a lineup of all the Elysium wolves to accompany him anywhere? Yes.

Finally, the brutes red and blue eyes cracked open again, the hot water of the spring clinging to his scarred lower lip. "Why are you so interested to know what I think of you?" Was he calling her out? Yeah, maybe a bit. Would she answer truthfully or would she continue to dig and be cryptic?

"Merrick Mendacium"
[Image: 9F8cjvQ.png]
Merrick is the most adult character that I have.
He is a walking trigger warning.
He regularly indulges in rape, murder, womanizing, pup murder and so much more.
Please DO NOT READ HIS THREADS.