Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
04-22-2022, 10:48 PM

Relm bit her lip slightly, not that he could see. Her eyes were a little wandering too, through the waters and along the stone banks. She was more than bashful to just the couple compliments Merrick gave her. She could have asked for much more, but being that she wasn’t close to most of the rest of the pack either the more casual praise was taken to higher levels.

He asked why she thought of the way he thought of her, which her voice skipped a beat before anything came out. "Well it’s just that no one has said these things to me before." Which was true. Alastor had shown her a level of admiration and desire all in their own ways. It wasn’t as deep but it was valuable to Relm as Merrick said these things to her. "I’m not really a crowd favorite." Maybe it was more the fact that she didn’t know Merrick very well that made it more than it seemed. All Relm did now was look up at his face with just a small desire for more. More emotionally, more physically, honestly she couldn’t even tell. But her pale gaze burned with something while she looked at Merrick. If only his eyes were open to see. Insecurities were still there, but it would appear that her more nervous nature had flattened out as she drew closer to him and looked at him in this way.

"Relm"
F2U base by AshKatu