An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
04-22-2022, 11:01 PM

While Manea wasn't afraid to hold a grudge where it was deserved, she was still fair and not vindictive toward wolves who didn't deserve it so she was willing to hear the other alpha out as she went on with her pleasantries. She was sure that referring to the challenge as rousing and a spectacle was meant to be complimentary since it meant that they had fought well, but she hadn't gone into the challenge wanting to put on a show or be entertaining. She despised the chaos the pirate and her ruffians caused that day and she didn't particularly care for anyone associated with them. However, she could see that Theory was at least attempting to save some face and smooth things over. If they were going to be neighbors, which now seemed unavoidable, Manea figured she might as well attempt to be pleasant with the other alpha.

She could understand the drive to show up for family and that at least explained away why she had been there on that side of the fight, but as much as she adored and was dedicated to her family she also knew when to separate herself from them or cut ties with those that no longer deserved to be called family. As long as you respect my borders I will respect yours," she responded in kind. She wasn't sure she would ever take part in the school that Theory offered, but it was an interesting concept at the very least to have a pack so open to others and willing to teach anyone and everyone that came to them. "It did certainly start out that way. About half the pack is made up of my family these days... though most of them have been with me since we were just a band and some feel more like family than my own blood." Irilyth, Chade, Ricin... These days she spent more time with them than her own cousins.

"Manea Mendacium"