size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-23-2022, 04:41 PM

Erystotle curled up on the deck of the boat as well, both men thoroughly exhausted from the hard work that they'd put them through. The galactic marked man commented on the amount of work they'd done as though he'd read Chimera's mind and the black and white king nodded in agreement. He then turned his mismatched gaze to the smaller man. "Thank you for your help, Erystotle." He held the pearlescent gaze of the man beside him. "You may use this place if you ever feel the need." It was only fair since Erys was helping him get the yacht in order.

As the pair relaxed, the gentle sway of the ocean rocked the boat ever so nicely. A contented rumble pulled from the giant brute's chest and his eyes closed, though he was still very much awake and alert. "I'm sorry that I haven't had much time lately," Chimera stated in a rare, apologetic moment. Being around Erystotle calmed him and he needed that from time to time. "I've been helping the new wolf, Reila, learn who she is and forget the conditioning of a slave." Now a sigh ghosted past the mans obsidian lips. "Queen Aliana is having trouble with that." He cracked his pink eye and looked towards the horned brute. "The joys of women," he said sarcastically.

Speaking to Erystotle was easy. The man was nonjudgmental. He listened and was supportive. Chimera felt a little bad just using him for his own griping and peace of mind. "What's new in the world of Erystotle?" The brow above his pink eye arched as he posed the question to his companion.

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.