size
Medium
build
Light
player
KatG2

Trick 2019
04-23-2022, 04:50 PM
Lucian was a tiny thing, surely his stomach was small and unused to the amounts of food he could get here. Erys was sympathetic, he felt the same way when he first got here. Now he was much better filled out, and if he wasn’t careful he was sure that Chimera would get more pounds on him.

The smaller wolf didn’t seem comfortable, not that anyone would ever be very comfortable living in the state of a slave. Erys hadn’t before. His life completely changed now that he was a free wolf in Fenmyre, he never realized how rich his life could be. Erys wanted to help Luc break out of the shell he lived in for so long, and he should have had much more in common with him. Erys lived that life, he knew where the man was coming from, but how to get him out? He had taken tiny steps with Chimera, maybe that was just what Lucian needed.

Erys wasn’t about to correct him again so soon, but Luc claimed he owed him his life. "Maybe I did, but it’s up to you what you do with that. You wont be used like a possession anymore, Luc.” He didn’t miss the way he started to shiver and shake, and Erys retreated into himself, feeling awful for causing such a response. "I can go now, I don’t want to make you uncomfortable in your own home.”

"Erystotle Atlas"