size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-23-2022, 10:57 PM

Rudy took Art’s flat stare with an easy smile, they both knew nothing would ever stop Rudy from deciding the alpha of the pack needed a good snipe pouncing attack.  How else would Art be sure to stay so alert all the time when at home?  Rudy did him a favor by a surprise here and there!  It was a fun way to remind Art that Rudy loved him, in his own special sort of way.  

A part of Rudy felt guilty it was so easy for Artorias to believe Rudy had found trouble.  He’d sure put his brother through a lot with all of his misadventures but Art had always had his back and Rudy never doubted that would change.  The pack saw Artorias as a proud strong leader but Rudy remembered the pup friend who proudly carried a stick about with where others laughed.  Rudy was proud of how his brother had proved all sword-scoffers wrong.

Art’s reaction to the news was perfect.  Rudy had no idea Fern had beat him to the punch and so hey another surprise for his brother and a good one.  A forepaw wrapped about his neck and the puff tail behind Rudyard swept the floor behind him. “Oh, probably somewhere in between,” Rudy responded with a grin.  “I don’t think Fern will want it to be overly slow,” Rudy said with a small laugh, “I man shoot, I didn’t even get to be the one to offer up the idea of mate.”

“When I met her I promised to take her on adventures so, after wedding I’ll be stepping away for a bit, maybe a season, give her the adventure I promised.  I haven’t told her that part yet.” That part was said brother to brother and as something to bring up as a matter of business.  Rudy was saying after all that two of the pack’s hunters would be leaving for a time and that would affect matters here.  Rudy was sure Art was fine with it but for once in his life Rudy wasn’t going to wait for a last-minute surprise on that.  

Rudyard Carpathius