ardent

When Did Arts And Crafts Become A Thing?

Creating centerpieces for the wedding

Fern

"Live Like A Warrior"

Loner
Lead Hunter

Master Fighter (290)

Master Hunter (280)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-24-2022, 05:34 PM
Fern is spreading out the items on the plush pelt when the large form of a wolf appears. Ocean-colored eyes look up to the flame-clad wolf and she offers the woman a smile as the wolf greets her. The shyness in the wolf’s voice does not unnoticed by the gray girl and her smile softens. When the wolf cloaked with flames speaks of the ivy being poisonous, Fern feels heat creeping up her neck and her eyes round in surprise. She was hoping to use them as part of the decorative piece but maybe she should just chuck them and use something else. With a soft smile, she says, “Thank you so much for bringing that to my attention. I was hoping to make some pretty centerpieces for the table when we have the feast for the wedding. Do you think I should get rid of the ivy?”

Her eyes are kind as she looks at the flame-cloaked wolf, Fern truly wants to know if she should get rid of the stuff. Thinking for moment, she scoots over to make room on the pelt and pats the area beside her while saying, “Here, why don’t you come and help me? You seem to know your herbs! I would hate to poison all the guests at the wedding. Wouldn’t want the happy day to go down in history for all its deaths.” She jokes lightly as she wonders what others would call it if all the guests suddenly died. The purple wedding? The wedding of doom? No, not a good way to start a happy marriage. As the other wolf gets settled, the gray girl says, “My name is Fern. And thank you for helping me.” A bright smile follows her words.

"Fern Lark"
Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.