An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-24-2022, 05:50 PM
Fern follows wolf made of darkness into the pit and moves to the other struggling deer. Teeth sink into the soft flesh of the deer’s throat, and she quickly ends the creature’s life. The dark wolf leaps easily out of the pit while Fern stays at the bottom to do some assessments. The woman compliments her and the girl’s gray head swivels to look at the woman, a smile on her lips. The gray wolf says, “Thanks. You are a great hunter.” Then the woman asks if her pack is nearby and Fern dips her head in acknowledgement as she says, “We are just across the land bridge to the south, in a big castle. Have you been to Auster?”

She listens while inspecting the deer and, when she is done, Fern nimbly leaps out like the dark wolf had. Moving towards the woman, she says, “I can go get some of our bigger wolves to help bring back what you don’t want. My name is Fern, by the way. If you have time, you should come and visit the pack. We are called ‘The Hallows’ and could use an amazing hunter like yourself.” A wide smile appears as she looks over the dark wolf before adding, “Or you can just come and visit. I will be sure to keep some food ready for you.” The wolf is a great hunter and she deserves a hot meal whenever she wants.  

"Fern Lark"
Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.