Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-24-2022, 06:00 PM
He could see that Pitch enjoyed the beverage as well. He took the water off the heat before taking a sip of his own cup. The scents of whatever herbs Halo had put into now were familiar to him. As he did so, Pitch began to tell him some of her story. His ears picked up as she mentioned booking passage. His experience of arriving here (many, many years ago) had been far more chaotic. There were boats that charted to Boreas/. That was fascinating indeed.

“There are a decent few right now for you to visit. I could tell you a little of them if you like.” He suggested. “The Armada was originally built as a vanguard, a collection of wolves that were sworn to defend another pack. As the years went on, it evolved and changed. We are something of a place for people to learn the art of fighting. Now however? I am starting to lean in a new direction. I intend to bring some changes to the Armada soon. To give us a different purpose. But our core values stay the same. The Wolves of the Armada learn what they need to to survive, grow, and flourish. I would protect that with my life.”

"Sirius"