gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
04-24-2022, 06:23 PM
Her heart just hurt so badly, as she thought about Hattori it even overwhelmed the bruises of her flesh and the ache in her bones. Maverick was the right wolf to help her forget, he threw caution to the wind and helped her to view her life from a different direction. He winked as she dismissed his assessment of her, assuring her of his words. There was no lie in his words and she believed him. Mav reminded her that she was free, that it was so much better that Hattori had shown his true self before she had spent the majority of her life with him.

The funny thing was that Venom had always had the ability to do whatever her heart desired. She was the ruling monarch, the world was her oyster to pick from. The biggest factor holding her back truly was herself. A forced laugh left her, incredulous as she realized it. "Whatever I want…” Venom didn’t get her heart’s desire. Her heart belonged to her family, to her pack, to her position. Her desire never came first, she was the Empress, her desire had to be the progress and prosperity of Ashen.

Her request for a bit more of the intoxicating drug was met with a wry grin and Maverick’s swift actions. He went on to praise her, not something that Venom was very used to. She was top dog so to speak, there was no one to report her progress to. Maverick goaded her on, listing taboos that a proper lady like herself did not indulge within. "There’s no need to go overboard, I think one at a time is plenty.” She returned as she ate her herbs along with him, not unaware of the one she was enjoying now.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]