Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-24-2022, 06:54 PM
“I’ll pass it along” Seer agreed, knowing his cautious healer would enjoy the compliment. He set his own tea back down, and gave her a slight, amused smile. “Well. I’ll be introducing the idea to the pack before I release it to the wind” he explained, almost apologetically.

“Very well.” He agreed. Knowing his opinion was likely coloured in bias, and knew the importance of finding out for oneself. He would however give her a quick run over them. It would at least give her an idea of how many and where they lay. “To the Easternmost lands of Boreas you have Abaven. That pack seems to have shrunk in size in later years, but their Alpha - Theory, is in the process of turning the pack into a school for all wolves to attend as they please. They are perhaps the least likely wolves to fight in all of Boreas. North of them you have a fairly new pack, known as Elysium. I believe most of the wolves there are part of their Alpha - Maneas - family.” he had spoken to the woman a couple times, but still felt he knew little of the pack.

“A little South West of them lies Habari. Their leader is Recluse, and they originated from Ashen, as we did. To the West directly beside the Armada is Ashen, led by Venom. A very capable young woman. West of them are the Pirates, under Sparrow. A rambunctious, lawless mess of chaos. A little North West of them is Fireside, run by Tyrian. Their pack seems a little small, and their wolves unpredictable.” He would not forget that twice now he had had issues of its members arriving at his borders.

“Further West and into the desert leads you to Aerie. Another small pack. Their Alpha, Eligos, has described them as mercenaries. Wolves for hire. Slightly to the West of that is Valhalla. They are a very isolated pack, I seldom see their wolves in the world. Their alpha is pompous and conceited. Aurielle, easily offended if the one that speaks to her is not an Alpha in their own right.” He dismissed them with a soft snort. Unaware that the recluse pack had changed hands.

"Sirius"