ardent

When Did Arts And Crafts Become A Thing?

Creating centerpieces for the wedding

Fern

"Live Like A Warrior"

Loner
Lead Hunter

Master Fighter (290)

Master Hunter (280)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-24-2022, 06:56 PM
Fern is ready to leave and go find the plants but Lia seems hesitant, which makes the girl tilt her head is curiosity. When the flame-cloaked wolf asks if she is a knight, the gray girl understands her hesitation. The world beyond the castle walls can be scary and filled with unknowns. Offering Lia a warm smile, she dips her head and says, “Yes I am a knight. I know what will help keep us safe! Would you mind waiting here one moment? I will be right back.” Waiting for Lia to give her leave, Fern will then race up the stairs of the castle and disappear inside.

Pale paws carry her up to her room where she grabs Lark’s Song from the sword rack. Puff pokes her head out from her basket and questions sleepily, “What’s going on?” Blue eyes look to the stoat and she ushers the small creature to her. Buckling the scabbard across her back, Fern waits for Puff to climb onto her back before quickly making her way back downstairs. She lopes the rest of the distance to where she left Lia, returning with her sword and stoat to show she will protect Lia.

"Fern Lark" |  "Puff"
Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.