gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Acacia
04-24-2022, 07:25 PM

It seemed as though Sirius hadn't announced the shift in pack dynamics to his members yet and begged her pardon as he would not be able to tell her. She could understand that and nodded in acceptance, continuing to sip her tea here and there.

Sirius began to speak, laying out the various packs and his opinions of them. Pitch was a sponge, soaking up the information given to her. A school sounded like an interesting concept but it didn't sound as though the place would be safe from invaders. A family pack sounded more up her alley, but would they accept an outsider with beliefs that no doubt differed from theirs?

Names and locations continued to be given and Pitch would remember them all. She was rather intelligent and well schooled. No doubt an entirely different breed from the pirates that the giant man mentioned. She had noted the disdain in his tones. He seemed the most annoyed by Valhalla and their alpha and the fae made a note of that as well. Perhaps she wouldn't visit all of the packs.

"I have met Eligos," the woman spoke, taking another sip of tea to drain the dish. "He was very kind." The gold marked man had been a gentleman. They'd shared a meal, a little bit of information, then he went on his way. "I've a mind to pay Aerie a visit. Eligos owes me a fish." The fae chuckled softly and curled her paws in against her chest. "Thank you for the information." She assumed that he was finished with the packs, as he had listed quite a few.

"Pitch"