Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-24-2022, 07:32 PM
There was a hint of surprise on the Warlord's face as she described Eligos as ‘kind’ he supposed he had only ever seen the face of the man that he would present to a threat to his family. He didn’t necessarily have hard feelings for the wolf, but he had little interest in him regardless.

At her thanks, he inclined her head. “Of course” he said, taking another sip from his tea, which had begun to cool as he spoke. “That is all the packs of Boreas, and the only pack in Auster that I know is the Hallows. They call themselves a Sanctuary. Their leader is one of the most capable I have encountered… but perhaps I should be honest and admit that I helped to train him as a leader. He is my Godson, and one of his mothers - the first leader of the pack, was someone to aspire to be. So he had good roots to start his reign.” there was fondness in his voice, and he grinned at Pitch. “No, I can not describe them without bias. My own daughter is his Queen.” He explained.

"Sirius"