size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-24-2022, 10:35 PM

After leaving Haiku in Abaven she had discovered and liberated Tej the tiger. The stripy beast had essentially sworn himself into her service. Bowen needed a friend and from the interactions that they had, she believed he could definitely be just that. The cat refused to let her walk back to The Hallows after she'd fainted, so the tiny wolf rode the giant cat the entire way. It was easy going, his movements very silken and smooth. They conversed the whole way. She learned a bit about him and he learned a bit about her. Already Bowen could feel a bond there. She only hoped that Artorias would see that bond and would allow Tej to stay.

Once they neared the castle, Bowen raised her pink nose and called out for her brother. Rather than wait at the border, she continued riding the caramel and cream feline towards the castle. No doubt Artorias would meet them somewhere along the way. "My brother might be a little intense," she warned the tiger. "He's very protective of me. Just... mind your manners, I guess." Bowen gave Tej a little reassuring pat and stayed settled upon his back, quite comfortable up here. Plus, from her perch she'd be able to see Artorias easily.

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]