size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-24-2022, 10:48 PM

Bowen, for the most part, kept her eyes on the caramel swirl of her tea. Pink padded paws gently twirled the dish in her grasp. Eventually, she took a tentative sip. Still hot, but it didn't burn her tongue, at least. Fern soon admitted her own anxiety and the caramel and cream woman nodded. She understood that many wolves dealt with such feelings. Surely Fern could understand why Bowen kept to herself then. It was just easier that way. Still, the grey woman offered an ear if it was ever needed and Bowen smiled again. "Thank you. I appreciate it."

Fern went on to change the subject, asking what Bowen thought of Rudyard's antlers and asking if anything had ever happened to them when they were younger. Bowen's rust colored ears slanted backwards. "Umm... his antlers are fine," she replied, then her voice became softer. "I don't remember much from when we were pups. I was stolen at a very young age and sent off on a slave ship." She was so tired of telling this story. It was such a huge part of her and really, she just wished that she could forget it. But... she didn't want to lie either.

"I'm sorry," Bowen spoke after a moment. "I can't really tell you about our childhood. Maybe Rudyard remembers some things." The time before she was stolen, all that Bowen really remembered was Artorias and Haiku. She remembered her companions. She remembered her dead mother's face. Aside from that, it was all mist and shadow.

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]