An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
04-25-2022, 01:22 PM
It felt as though it had been forever since she'd last seen Briar, taken in the sight of her pretty and preened coat. All ladylike and proper, destined to be queen. And here it was, her castle, looming above the tubby warrior as Ophie tilted her head back to take in the view. As always, her feelings were mixed and stewed, sloshing against one another like an over-seasoned soup.  On one paw she was quite proud of herself for making it this far, Auster wasn't close to home at all and Ophie hadn't managed to shed any of her pudge yet. Or rather, the moment she lost it...she gained more to replace it, swinging back and forth and ultimately not going anywhere. As always.

Still, she'd made a pointed effort to actually leave her den and here she was, that had to count for something! Doing her best to slow her panted breaths, she swallowed thickly. Briar had extended an offer to visit way back when...but would she really want her around? What if she was an embarrassment, what if she- Deep breaths Ophie, slow and steady.

They were family and to the Fatalis' nothing was more important.

Tipping her head back, Ophie let out a soft boof, followed by a warbling woooooo. Outright howling felt a tad too bossy for her tastes, who was she to demand anything when she was standing at the Hallows doorstep? Fat and coated in mud.
Speech

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]