size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-25-2022, 03:55 PM

Tell him, he said and Bowen took a deep breath. She curled more tightly against him and placed one paw upon his chest. "Just because I'm leaving doesn't mean I'm gone. It doesn't mean we'll never see each other again." The small woman nestled up under Haiku's chin, getting as close to him as she could manage. "We can send messages with Prose and Bishop. I can visit you. You can visit me. We can meet in between." Though he would no longer be living in The Hallows, Bowen didn't want to end everything that they were. Not unless that was what he wanted. "If it's easier for you to not see me, I understand." Bowen loved him. She would always love him. Above her love for him was the desire for him to be okay. If meeting periodically would just rip open his wound, then perhaps it would be better if he never saw her again.

A long sigh escaped the minuscule fae and her claws pulled through the thicker fur on Haiku's chest. "There's something else," she spoke softly against the big man. "I have no desire to have children now," she admitted, hesitating for a moment. "If... if in the future I want to have pups... would you be their father?" Bowen drew back to search the brute's face. She was unsure of how he would react, but Bowen knew in her gut that if she couldn't have children with Haiku, then she would never have children at all.

"Bowen & Haiku"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]