gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
04-25-2022, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2022, 04:34 PM by Venom. Edited 1 time in total.)
She hesitated for a long time, struggling within as he gave her an obvious out. He was patient, he was gentle, and he didn’t force her paw. Maverick took his place as guide and nothing else. He offered up the tools that he had to her generously, wanting to see her indulge, relax, and let go. Venom took the bottle and leaned into him, melting into his side. Maverick responded immediately, she couldn’t see his surprise but she felt it in the split second before he wrapped his arm around her. His embrace was as warm as it was welcoming, and she found herself fitting against his side like a missing piece.

Venom lowered the bottle and twisted her features so she could see his face from the corner of her eye as his pale paw began to roam down her body. From shoulder to hip she felt her skin tingle. Despite the intoxicants she still felt herself stiffen at his touch, still fighting with herself. He nuzzled against her head, surrounding her and holding her like she was a precious jewel to behold. She breathed in as he pressed his muzzle against her ear and took her in. She heaved a heavy sigh, and relaxed. She submitted to this path he brought her on and relinquished herself to his grasp.

She found herself leaning into his little affections, letting each one whisk her insecurities away as she relinquished her walls, her defenses, and revealed herself to him. But there was still a hitch in her throat, and fear in her heart. Opening up again meant the possibility of being devastated again. Her breath quickened even as he held her and promised to keep her safe. He whispered in her ear, and she rolled her head so he could nuzzle and mutter against her cheek.

"Maverick,” she whispered his name, the hesitation she was fighting obvious in her sweetened tones. "You’ve promised me tonight, but.. I’m not chasing a high that will leave me lower than before.. Am I?” Her voice wavered, her defenses dropped far enough her fear would linger there. He had asked for her to let go and she was, revealing the soft squishy insides she fought so hard to hide and protect.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]