size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
04-25-2022, 05:46 PM
To eat? Her ears perked up in curiosity. She had never eaten crab before, and now she was suddenly curious about the taste. It didn’t sound like this wolf was much of a fan, so perhaps he wouldn’t mind sharing. Still giving plenty of room so she didn’t ruin his hunt, she watched the darkly sheened wolf and listened as he went further into an explanation.

She nodded her head as he mentioned pitfalls. “Of course, I’ve utilised them for big things before” she agreed. Usually it required a lot of work to dig something big enough for a deer to break a leg in. she didn’t think crabs would take anything too time consuming. Plus, sand had to be easier to dig than earth, right?

“Clever, I wouldn’t have thought to use a bucket.” She admitted. Especially good for lots of smaller prey, like the crabs he was catching. She chuckled softly at his admitted pain. “I’ll do that, if you give me one to try.” she agreed to the bargain slyly, already getting back to her paws. She considered him, and his buried bucket for a moment. “Alright, lets see how this works” she murmured, more to herself then him.

She began to move cautiously over the sand, kicking over any stones she found so crabs scuttered out. When that happened she snarled and scratched the earth in an effort to herd them. Moving a few in his direction with this tactic.

Total: 1293

"Naráca Mendacium"