An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
04-25-2022, 05:56 PM
Grimshaw was pleased that the girl was interested in helping out. He hardly cared for the meat himself, but being so close to the sea it was almost a staple for the Armada and would provide a good food source for everyone else. Was it selfish to hunt something for someone else so that they'd be less inclined to eat the meat he preferred? Probably, but he didn't care. He didn't like crab, at least he was nice enough to hunt it for the pack still. No one said he had to eat crab. So, he'd stick to meat that doesn't come from the sea.

"Fair enough." Hell, if she liked it and they caught plenty he wouldn't care if she took more. Though, getting them home would be up to her, that bucket was his. She started to move and the crabs shuffled towards the hole quicker now. The first few were smart and saw the hole in the ground, but behind them the other crabs were blind to the hole and easily fell in. He couldn't tell how many from his resting position, but it seemed like more than plenty to prove somewhat of a point. Crabs were feisty little things and hunting them proved to be quite annoying with all the pinching. Safe methods, like pitfalls of a sort, seemed to be the better option.

"I think that's plenty, yeah?" He asked just in case she thought she could herd even more crabs into the bucket.

1542/1500

"Speech."
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex