Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
04-25-2022, 06:52 PM
Erys was using a lot of confusing words like 'up to you' and 'own home' that he simply couldn't understand. Luci had never had a choice in his life, not a real choice anyway, and certainly was forbidden from owning anything, especially a home. He worked and served those that had homes, so naturally this was beyond confusing for the poor man.

"I o-owe it to you for saving me. I want to serve you." The small amount of confidence in his voice surprised himself, bringing his gaze up to meet Erystotle's briefly almost pleading for him to accept it. It didn't last long though and soon his gaze fell back to the food, though he couldn't bring himself to eat another bite. Erys was right about him being uncomfortable, but wrong about the reasoning.

"It's worse when I'm alone." His voice was softer, almost a whisper now in admittance to his loneliness. He wasn't used to being alone, at least not for a duration of time. His nights were spent in the bed of his master and his day spent doing whatever tasks he was given for the day. He was anxious when alone in the bungalow, yet equally anxious about his new life.

"Speech."
Lucian is a mature character with an adult themed past. Hover for details at your own risk.