size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-25-2022, 07:18 PM

Reila brought the cart and they loaded up the gazelle. When asked if she wanted to camp out, he could see in the woman's face that she very much wanted to do so. Chimera was torn. While he wanted to camp out overnight with the bob-tailed fae, he knew that Aliana would be upset if he did so. No doubt she would wait up for him and be disappointed when he didn't return. He was King of Fenmyre and was under no requirement to cater to one of his women, but he did love her.

"We should head back," he informed the tan and grey fae. "We can move at a leisurely pace though." If she got tired, she could just jump onto the wagon. It wasn't as though she weighed much. There was a little look of disappointment on his face as he moved to slide the yoke over his head so that it settled on his shoulders. He began walking down the canyon back towards Fenmyre.

Chimera felt that he owed Reila an explanation as to the reason he wanted to return home. "One of my queens has expressed her concern about our outings." The big brute cast a sidelong glance at the little woman. "Don't take it to heart. I enjoy our time together," he informed her. "In time I'm sure she'll come to understand." He hoped that coming home to Aliana at night would reassure the clouded fae that his heart did indeed belong to her.

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.