size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
04-25-2022, 07:47 PM

With Chimera saying they should head back, Reila's gentle expressions didn't change. But she did feel rather disappointed, enough that she wouldn't notice that he was feeling the same way. "Oh, okay." Chimera slipped into the yoke before she could, and she wouldn't fight him over it. She knew he liked to take that position under the full cart. He was obviously strong enough to do so, but Reila was too.

They started on the trek back to Fenmyre, pulling through the canyon and then north east from there. Reila's one ear perked towards Chimera as well as a small tilt in her chin, but she didn't pause on their walk. She hummed a little to herself, she couldn't see the problem with her and Chimera. Not only because Chimera had a trio of queens, but because nothing had really even happened between them. Reila had certainly wanted to catch his attention in more ways, but she felt like her advances just hadn't been working on him. She definitely had lost confidence in Chimera seeing her as more, but it was never something she would admit. At least not right now. "Oh, I don't know why she feels that way." And it was true. Aliana and Chimera's conversation had been private. So she couldn't know what had happened between them. She'd make her way back to Fenmyre alongside Chimera, and then they would go their separate ways as she had expected. She smiled a little more, "But I do enjoy our time together too."

"Reila"