size
Medium
build
Light
player
KatG2

Trick 2019
04-26-2022, 07:59 AM
He had a bit better understanding of what was going to happen when Chimera brought him into Fenmyre versus Luc with him now. The man before him was likely born into his servitude, where Erys knew a life of freedom before. He could see the confusion on the man’s features, but he wasn’t sure how else to explain himself. Luc spoke up quietly, there was a note of determination that Erys hadn’t expected. He wanted to serve him, because of his gratitude.

There was more in that statement than Erys wanted to understand. His gaze averted as he thought about himself and Chimera again. He wanted to serve his King and the kingdom he ruled over. Erys sighed softly and returned his ghostly silver gaze back to Luc’s delicate features. His gaze was looking down, as a proper slave would. Erys didn’t expect his little whisper as he turned to leave.

"I’ll stay,” he answered just as softly as he stopped in his tracks. He hesitated before stepping back into the room, just a little closer to where Lucian sat. He didn’t want to say it, but the words tumbled out. ”I won’t hurt you,” Erys promised as his gaze returned to Luc. He could see the lasting damage, the physical was easy to fix in comparison. He knew how deep it went, because he had struggled just the same.

"Erystotle Atlas"