An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
04-26-2022, 10:01 AM

Briar giggled as Bowen took on an exotic accent to ask her truth or dare in return, grinning as she took another drink of wine. She was starting to get more comfortable as time went on, partially thanks to the wine, and after a moment of thought she finally replied dare. She didn’t want to be the only one that never did a dare and seem like a scaredy-cat or something. However, when Bowen delivered her dare Briar nearly spit her wine and regretted her choice immediately.

Briar’s face flushed and her ears folded back shyly as she glanced at Artorias and struggled to find a response. "Um… Well…” It was hard enough to even think of an answer at all much less thinking of a way to act it out without words. The whole world of sexual acts was still partially a mystery to her—or at least anything beyond just the things she and Artorias had done together. She also didn’t know what defined a “fantasy”. Did it have to be something she wanted to do but hadn’t done? If that was the case she didn’t even know what the options were.

That was all besides the fact that this was in front of Bowen. When she was alone with Artorias it was easier to just do whatever felt good and not worry about anything else, but now she was having to balance trying to make friends with Bowen and not wanting to make things worse between them. If she did come up with an answer and she did find a way to play it out it would all center around her sex with Artorias which she couldn’t imagine Bowen would appreciate. "I um… I tap out on that one, I’ll just drink,” she said after a long pause, chuckling a little as she tried to play it off and she tipped the bottle back to take a long drink of the wine.

"Briar Fatalis"