size
Medium
build
Light
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
04-26-2022, 12:47 PM
It’d been a while - a long while, really - since the brothers collaborated on a hunt together. Moreover, it had been ages since they’d hunted in Usagi’s turf; on flat earth, not a single body of water to be found. Though the bunny-tailed man was warming up slightly to the bay and its bountiful waters, he was never going to be a fishing guru like his brother. Let Kuroo cast the nets and bring in the fish - Usagi was more than content to hunt terrestrial creatures instead. He had to admit, the arrival of the new pups and their parents had made the pack significantly bigger overnight, and it had certainly led to the two siblings having been busy away from each other. Mouths had to be fed, and the children had to be looked after here and there while they explored the expanse of the bamboo maze. He was no babysitter, nor did he hold any fondness in particular to the pups, but he did his duty to protect him. Such was the job of a Hohei, after all.

Still, he felt the two of them could do with a nice hunt. Besides sleeping in their den together, they rarely got the chance to interact in the waking hours of the day. Tracking through the old foundations of a land once claimed, Usagi already inhaled the scent of several possible prey they could hunt. Feeling the larger male’s presence not far behind him, Usagi turned around, already feeling the heat of Auster, even in its fall season, leeching into his dark pelt. There was no escape from the heat, really, was there? "You ready, Roo? I think I scented out a boar over there." He nodded towards the direction of some thick brush, ready to creep towards it if his sibling was.

Speech

wishing there was something left to lose
this could be the day i die for you—