Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
04-26-2022, 02:30 PM
Seere’s tail wags as the wolf laughs and a crooked smile appears on the pup’s lips. This wolf is really nice and super pretty which makes the monochrome pup’s smile even bigger. As she climbs all over her new friend, the pup questions the pretty lady and listens to the answers that she gives. She doesn’t have many girl friends? That information makes Seere sad and she decides to remedy that situation. This beautiful wolf should have all the girl friends! Well, that just means that she will have to find more for her. But who does she know? Oh! Saia! The pup begins laying plans to introduce her sister, Saia, to lady. Oh and mommy too! Yeah, the monochrome pup is willing to bet they would want to be her girl friends too!

As is the way of pup’s, the pup’s attention quickly shifts as the pretty wolf speaks of Seere’s aunt. Oh, she has met Venom! A giggle escapes as the wolf talks about how kind her aunt is and the pup’s tail wags faster. Puffing out her chest as best she can while still scaling her friend, the pup says, “Yeah! She is very kind. Just like you!” Another round of giggles before she is explaining who her family is and what Seere plans to become in the future. Finally, the pup moves to sit in front of her friend, wide, happy mismatched eyes looking up to catch the gaze of the kind wolf. The lady matches her head tilt and the pup giggles, the corners of her eyes crinkling in joy. When her friend comments about having a busy life ahead of her, the pup nods and says, “Yeah but I’ll always have time for my friends!”

Then, Seere gives her name and the wolf gives her’s which immediately has the pup’s tail thumping the ground hard in excitement. And then, Celeste makes Seere the happiest puppy ever. She agrees to be her girl friend! The pup suddenly launches herself toward Celeste aiming to press herself into her girl friend’s chest. Head tilts back as she beams up at the pretty lady, joy written in every line on the pup’s face. Then Celeste boops her nose! The puppy squeals in delight as she aims to bury her face against her friend, pure elated laughter filling the air. After a moment, Seere moves back, tail waving like a happy flag as her laughter falls away. She cannot stop moving, so her small legs carry her around in a circle, kicking up high as she prances in front of Celeste.

When her friend asks what she likes to do for fun, Seere happily exclaims, “I like to run along the beach! There are lots of birds that I chase there. Or. Or. I go hunt for small animals. See I make myself really small…” At this the pup stops her prancing to show Celeste how she hunts. She gets low to the ground and slowly moves toward one of her friend’s front paws, eyes locked on the target as she says, “I move really slowly. One small step at a time. And then when I am close enough…” Her front end lowers but the pup’s monochrome butt sticks up high in the air. Front paws knead the ground until Seere suddenly jumps forward, body aiming to pin her friend’s paw under her body as she exclaims, “I pounce! If I catch my prey I usually give it a pat before releasing it.”

With that she pats Celeste’s paw before moving away, tail wagging as she looks up to her friend. With a smile on her lips, Seere asks, “What about you? Whatca you do for fun Celeste?”

"Seere Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.