gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
04-26-2022, 03:06 PM
He held her in a way that she knew he wouldn’t let go until she was ready. His strong arms comforted her, and his gruff voice amused her as he spoke again. She’d better introduce him to whoever she decided on next. "I will,” Venom offered quietly. Despite it being a joke, perhaps he was right. She had no real desire as they stood there to find a mate again, but her determination could not drown out that loneliness that haunted her.

Chimera didn’t linger on Hattori, he didn’t deserve it and there were other things to discuss, like Manea and her newly formed pack. Chimera finally got a chuckle out of Venom, and she let him release her if he desired. Knowing that Manea had done what she could, and Chimera’s shared opinion about Sparrow.

"I can agree to that, the sooner the better.” She could keep moving on, she could find more support in the packs around her. Manea was already interested in Ashen, their relationship could be built, and they would start during their trip. "If you’ll have me, I’d like to stay.” Venom finished as he asked what her plan was. She would go if his hospitality did not extend that far. All she really needed was a nap and she could be on her way, but part of her wanted to see what her brother built.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]