size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
04-26-2022, 06:55 PM

Lia’s assumptions about his motives were not far from the truth. Artorias took an interest in Lia’s passions because they mattered to her. Cooking was important to her, and thus it meant it was something worth putting some effort and consideration into. He would have done the same for any of his wolves—even if he wasn’t very good or knowledgeable about their hobbies himself. Lia considered his suggestion, seeming surprised that he had some knowledge of herbs and cooking. He chuckled to himself, finding her shock at his rudimentary knowledge of cooking quite amusing. She added the thyme as he suggested along with some peppercorns, then sampled the stew again. Seemingly pleased, she offered him some more, which he graciously slurped up. The flavor had indeed improved with both of their suggestions. "Mmm delicious," he commented, swiping his tongue over his lips.

Artorias smiled when Lia offered him another spoonful, eating it with gusto and savoring the rich sumptuous broth and tender meat. His question seemed to give Lia pause to consider it, but her response had been exactly what he'd been hoping for. He wanted his wolves to be happy living in the Hallows, and while he'd never force someone to stay who didn't want to be here, he would do his damnedest to resolve any grievances or problems anyone had. Lia went on to praise him and Briar, describing them as home for her. It warmed the Aegis' heart, and he tipped his head in thanks to the littler lady. "Thank you, Lia. I want to make this a home for everyone—especially for the wolves I care about." He strongly positioned Lia within that category; the fire-furred woman held a special place in his heart. Artorias understood now why Sirius was always rescuing broken wolves and wolves down on their luck. The pride he got watching them grow and thrive was a reward in and of itself. "How much more cooking do you have to do? You've whipped up one hell of a banquet already!" he remarked, gazing around at all the dishes Lia was working on and ones she had already completed.

"Artorias"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.