size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
04-27-2022, 05:11 PM

Ruse grinned with excitement as her father agreed that they could catch one of the busy beavers and when he tipped a bit for her to slide off of his back she hopped down to the ground beside him. She stuck close to him as he began to patrol the area in search of one they could hunt and in the mean time her attention kept getting pulled away by looking at the scenery or the different kinds of trees that were out here compared to the ones that were on the island or the paths that the streams and river cut through the ground... Basically anything other than trying to locate a beaver's scent. Maybe hunting wasn't for her after all. Regardless, she was still just happy to be doing something with her father so he asked if she wanted him to catch it or if she wanted to do it her attention snapped back to him immediately.

"You catch it, Daddy!" she replied easily, her tail wagging gently behind her as she looked up at him happily. "I want to see how you do it and I'll try the next time we go exploring," she promised, both to show that she did want to learn and to hopefully secure a reason for them to go out into the world together again. If he had to teach her how to catch prey then that would mean she'd get to go out hunting with him sometime and maybe she could convince him to show her other kinds of prey besides beavers! She grinned and waited eagerly to watch him catch the beaver ahead of them, eager to see her father at work.

"Chimera & Rusalka"