size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
04-27-2022, 06:29 PM

Reila couldn't help the blush in her expression as Chimera mentioned again just how much he liked their time together. That was, if Chimera was even looking at her to catch it. But she didn't say anything more. She wouldn't deny, wouldn't question, she just kept the matter quiet between them. She may have been feeling a little off about him at the start of this spaced hunting trip with Chimera, but she was feeling a little better about it now. She wouldn't pester him about which queen was upset about her, but she couldn't easily guess which one it wasn't.

Reila noticed the less strain on Chimera as they made it onto more even ground. She would have been happy to pull the cart herself, but she knew how he was. She wouldn't even offer.

Her ear only perked towards Chimera as he spoke again while her paws still stayed in step beside him, mentioning that she should get to know the queens a little better. She wouldn't truly see the intent in doing so, and while she didn't really mind the attempt it was harder to keep herself open on a more personal level. Everything about her past and her difficulties was out there for anyone to know, but that didn't really make them close or friends, did it? She didn't feel that way at least. "I thought me a Dalila connected pretty well." she mentioned, though there wasn't a lot she could say about her most recent interaction with Aliana, and absolutely nothing she could say about Siren. She at least felt like her and Dalila had a good common ground to relate on. She wasn't so sure about the others.

"Reila"