Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-04-2013, 09:21 AM

he hadn't really thought about one of the most important aspects of the entire thing. someone to actually do it. as much as he loved Soleil and didn't want to put it off for fear of something else, the fact that he didn't really know what he was doing was something he was slightly off-put to mention. would she now think his decision rash and deplorable? it was evident that she didn't enjoy it as much as he would have preferred her to be accepting of it, but he could only ask so much of her. The man rolled his shoulders forward and contemplated with everything that was happening...what if he fought in the war? with that as a wager? he could weaken his opponent and purposely lose? he would much rather have had his pride wounded than have anything else given to him. a shudder coursed through him and he slowly shook his head.

"Not yet...I was considering challenging Isardis. If I win then Valhalla gets to know he was thrown down...if I lose then I get what I want. Either way, I win," and Isardis would at least be weakened a bit. Perhaps the glaciem boy was a good fighter, but Collision did have some size over him, and utilized properly size could be a very durable weapon. Tongue crawled over inky lips and the golden eyed man looked carefully at his wife. "Are you mad at me? I don't want to lose you in this..." she was most of his world, and he wanted her to know that, to remember it, and above all else be strong in that. He didn't fancy hurting her --it made him sick. Perhaps he hadn't really planned it all out like he should have, but his efforts should have been strong enough.