Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
04-29-2022, 07:11 AM

The emotions that rolled over him were blatantly obvious. Holding back the giddy childish smile he wanted to show, he waited for Sparrow to collect herself. Celebrating could be done later with Modesty, indeed. Gil felt pride. It was the only word he could think of as she asked the question of what Sin he would want to be. Mulling over the other options, he brought a paw up to tap his chin.

Lust wasn't him, he only ever lusted over violence and the girl, but it was more than contained compared to others. He'd never been the type to whore himself out. One might think on the outside he would be greed, but he really didn't care to take from others. Envy was not much his thing either as he never envied others or anything in life. Wrath? Possibly, but he had softened after the Long Night and couldn't consider himself that harsh anymore. He'd never been sloth-like in his life before, always on the move and ready to go. And Gluttony? Indulging in too much was never good for anyone.

That left one last Sin to pick. Pride. It was simple and almost not even a Sin, but he took it seriously and would choose his own pride over anyone. Finally, he let out a small smile. "If we're on the same track here, I believe Pride would be a good choice," his eyes turned to Sparrow then to see what her thoughts were.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him