An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
04-29-2022, 10:36 AM
So Sedna had taken it upon herself then? Hattori couldn't say he was overly surprised, she'd been in the Armada once and had no doubt received a degree of fight training. It made sense she'd pass on what she knew to her children, but really shouldn't it be Raijin's responsibility? No doubt the Kaicho would be having words with his cousin soon enough. Till then Hattori intended on doing his part, passing on what he knew to the next generation and was pleased the little pup already seemed to have an affinity for it.

"Good." He nodded and took a step back, giving the pup ample space to move about. "Then show me, if I was to try and bite your ears what would you do?"  It was a decent enough place to start, a position in which Tate could start thinking about his actions ahead of time. But more than that, it was even better to learn how to think fast on his paws, to adapt to situations he didn't see coming.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]