size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
04-30-2022, 12:18 AM

It has been sometime since Eulogy has left Abaven pack lands and she finds her mind wandering. When she leans in to smell another cluster of flowers, a voice calls out to her and she lifts her head to spy a cream and tan beauty moving toward her. Her heart goes out to the lady who has scars littering her body, which remind Eulogy of her own and the dark time spent as a slave. The new wolf’s nervousness does not go unnoticed and, when she speaks up, the older woman dips her head in acknowledgement while offering a warm smile. Warmly, Eulogy beckons the lady closer, telling her, “That sounds like a splendid idea. Besides, I could use some company.” Eulogy waits for the scarred lady to join her, a warm smile on her lips, before slowly moving on from the cluster of flowers.

As her blue eyes continuing to searching for the perfect flower, Eulogy speaks up, making sure to keep her voice is gentle and kind, “My name is Eulogy. I am out here looking some flowers to transplant. You see, I am going to visit one of my sons. He and his family had pups back in spring and… well, I want to take them something pretty.” A weak smile passes over her lips as she glances down at her paws, letting sadness and longing play across her features before regaining her composure. Truthfully, she feels like she has to make it up to children for all the years she spent away, for the scars she got for being a slave and the time she has spent sequestered away trying to heal her broken mind and spirit. Ah, but time moves on and, while she has to live with her regrets, she can also try to build a better future.

Eyes finally move up off her paws to look over at the pretty, scarred lady. With a soft smile, Eulogy asks, “What about you? What are you out here looking for?” She has some rudimentary knowledge of herbs and plants, her time spent as a slave had seen much use for the healing arts. Hm, even in the darkest times of her life, she had found something useful. Maybe… that time hadn’t been a complete waste. At the very least, the knowledge might be able to help her find the plant or plants this lady is for. And, in return, the lady might be able to help her pick out the best flowers for her family.

Post WC: 421
Total WC: 1511/1500

"Eulogy Destruction"

[Image: n8iDN8Z.png]