An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
04-30-2022, 05:52 PM
word count: 246
total: 592

Ophie wasn't really sure why she hadn't turned around and headed back home just yet. She wasn't one for travelling-cause come on, look at it- but Auster was so very different than Boreas she couldn't help but linger on the what ifs. Wonder what her life would be like if she lived here instead, surrounded herself with a change of pace to break the monotony of her existence. Following the sound of soft flowing water, Ophie drew to a stop as she noticed a massive and gorgeous lady by the river. She was big but not like...domineering, Sirius or Azure levels of big. Just hefty, in the right kind of way. And her coat was real pretty too, exotic, but also like that yellow sort of moss that grew on really old rocks. Ancient, like the stranger was a relic of a bygone era. Even her antlers looked otherworldly, almost brittle.

Ophie never been very good with strangers, didn't know how to handle herself or her words and soon found herself floundering. Standing there like a right spud, ready to tip over at any moment.

Except the lady seemed distracted, head dipped down as she gazed at some sort of plant. One Ophie couldn't put a name to.

"What are you um- hello, I mean!" She cleared her throat, eager to start again. "I'm Ophie. Are you looking for a plant...I can help- though I probably won't know what it is...or what it's used for. Sorry."

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]