size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-01-2022, 11:48 AM

It had been easy to settle into Elysium. Manea was a very relaxed ruler and Asla felt that the lands claimed were safe. She didn't mind letting her children roam free, not that she could have stopped them. They were almost old enough to set out on their own if they wished. Time had gone so quickly. The fawn and grey woman was very proud of the wolves that her children had become, but she missed them being small little bundles of fur. When the time came for them to split from her side, she wouldn't hold them back, but she would always be there for them when they needed her.

Today Asla and Indigo had gone off on a patrol together, making their way around the border of the Rock Garden. At some point, the small fae led her brother away from the path and onto the big, grassy plain. They were due a rest and some alone time together would be nice. Asla chose a spot high up on one of the rocky shelves jutting up and out of the land. The darker stone was sun warmed which felt quite nice on the woman's grey belly as she sprawled out. The fae's thick, striped tail swished languidly back and forth over her heels as she waited for Indigo to lay down beside her. Once he had settled, she leaned into him, placing a kiss upon his cheek. One foreleg draped over his closest purple appendage and she sighed as her cheek was placed against the thick fur of his neck. "I'm so happy that we're finally together," she whispered.

They were finally together and Aslatiel had never been happier, but there was still a lingering sadness in the maned brute that she needed to get to the bottom of. She couldn't fix the problem until she knew what it was. "Are you happy with me?" They hadn't spoken deeply or at length about where they were headed together. She didn't even know if he planned to stay with her always. It was something that they needed to discuss and she was ready to do so. Indigo was all that she ever wanted, but she needed to know that he wanted her in turn.

"Aslatiel Indarra"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]