An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
05-01-2022, 04:18 PM

Chade got right to the point and confirmed her suspicions that he was interested in a promotion to the lead of their hunters, just as Ricin had gone for the lead of their navigators. She was proud of the brothers and the initiative they had shown in their training and development and their willingness to go after what they wanted. It was all admirable qualities in the hard working Genetrix's eyes and she knew it was qualities that would take both of them far. She chuckled softly as he pointed out that aside from her and Alastor he was the most skilled hunter in the pack. "I don't disagree with you," she replied with a smirk. She had seen his hunting skills in person and knew how much he contributed to the pack's supplies. There was no reason for her to deny his claim to the position.

"Very well. I'm sure you'll be up to the challenge I have for you." She shifted just a bit, sitting up slightly to speak to him more easily. "As Rapax, you'll not only be in charge of our food supply and making sure that the other hunters in the pack are doing their fair share, but also locating herds to hunt from and tracking their movements. Winter will be here before we know it and we'll need to make sure we're ready. We'll need food on hand that is prepared and will keep for long periods of time as the winter drives most of the prey south." She let that sink in for a moment before she went on, saying, "I would like for you to bring in a fresh kill and then demonstrate some ways to preserve the meat and other ways we can make use of all parts of the animal. Show a bit of creativity and the position is yours." She grinned, her tail wagging gently against the bedding she was laying on. "I can't wait to see what you come up with."

Manea | Temno | Ciemny